Using the FPR to Improve Credit Union Performance
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Bonus! Register by Tuesday, February 4, 2020, to receive a personalized FPR for your CU to use during the live webinar.
How does your credit union stack up against your peers? This practical webinar will teach you how to improve credit union performance by understanding ratios used in the Financial Performance Report.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Examine your credit union the way regulators do
- Understand and improve credit union profitability
- Explore the components of net interest margin
- Compare asset quality and OREO with others
- Gain perspective on the reserve for loan losses
- Delve into liquidity
- Better understand interest-rate risk
The goal of this webinar is to improve your credit union’s performance by understanding credit union ratios. And nothing provides better information than the Financial Performance Report. By following along with your free, personalized FPR report, you will understand the differences between your credit union and your peers, or any local credit union. Then, use this in strategic planning or daily decision-making to add profitability, improve liquidity, improve asset quality, understand the non-maturity account surge, etc. This pragmatic webinar will provide information you can use immediately and serve as excellent training for the board in fulfilling their responsibility of overseeing credit union performance.
Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for credit union presidents, chief financial officers, and board members who want to remain proactive in dealing with credit union capital. It can also be used to train new officers.
- An easy-to-use model for graphing historical ratio relationships
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz