Call Report Loan Classifications & Basic Lending Schedules
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Quarterly Call Reports are a necessary evil.
- Categorize loans by type for the Loans & Leases Schedule (page 6)
- Define commercial loans according to NCUA rules and regulations
- Distinguish between loans to include and exclude for delinquency reporting
- Reconcile loan charge-offs and recoveries
- Understand the types and sources of unfunded loan commitments
The loan portfolio is the most significant asset for most credit unions, so it’s important that the loan classifications and related disclosures are correct. NCUA’s definition and distinction between member business and commercial loans continues to create confusion. Loans held-for-sale, loan participations, third-party servicers, and foreclosed and repossessed assets contribute to the headache. This session will provide the pain relief needed to help you navigate the eccentricities of loan reporting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed primarily for individuals involved in the Call Report data collection, preparation, and review process, with a focus on lending and collections.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including upcoming cycle due dates, FAQs, forms, instructions, Call Report access, and technical support
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits