CTR Line-by-Line: Accuracy & Insight
January 26, 2023
DateJan 26, 2023Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PST01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST03:00 PM EST
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Garner CTR acumen and expertise with this line-by-line look at the form.
Do you understand aggregation and know when to use “unknown”? Learn more about FinCEN’s requirements and guidance. This detailed review will bring you newfound insight, increase reporting accuracy, and ensure compliance.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the difference between aggregate and multiple transactions
- Know the two options for reporting transactions of a sole proprietorship
- Explain when separate transactions should be aggregated
- Distinguish between when “unknown” should and should not be used
- Report multiple cash-in and cash-out transactions on a single CTR
Whether you are new to CTRs or have some experience, little nuances and off-pattern scenarios can cause confusion. This webinar will guide you through the report process by explaining each section, incorporating FinCEN’s own instructions, FAQs, and guidance. Accurately completing the CTR not only provides vital information for law enforcement, but also keeps your institution out of trouble with the regulators. Join us to gain valuable insights into the CTR reporting process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for BSA staff, anyone responsible for any aspect of CTR reporting, branch management, compliance personnel, and auditors.
- Sample CTR reporting policy
- CTR cheat sheet
- Internet links to helpful resources
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Compliance Plus, Inc.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC