DEI: Keeping It Compliant
StreamedApr 27, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) is more important than ever.
Courts and regulators are paying attention and you should, too. You don’t want to get caught with faulty DEI policies, procedures, and training. Learn more about DEI, including how to create your own strategy, policies, and processes using the tools and best practices provided.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain how focusing efforts on DEI is a wise business decision
- Understand that DEI is not race and color of skin
- Avoid unintentional discrimination
- Use DEI models to make recruiting more compliant
- Employ DEI to your benefit during the Great Resignation
- Craft your own DEI strategy, policy, and procedures
DEI isn’t just being more responsive to the needs of minority employees and applicants. It’s deliberately seeking a diverse workforce, including all types of employees in decision-making, being equitable in how you coach, and communicating and utilizing a variety of different viewpoints in everything you do as an organization. It’s about acknowledging that everyone has something to offer, and everyone deserves a chance to offer it. After all, your accountholder base isn’t homogenous. Office staff shouldn’t be homogenous either.
Not convinced? The courts and regulators are! The past few years have seen numerous cases decided in favor of individuals who were denied services, benefits, or employment due to their protected class status. From sample policies and procedures to a handy checklist to evaluate your current program, learn how your DEI policies hold up under today’s scrutiny during this program packed with information and tools you can use to improve your DEI efforts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is best suited for the c-suite, senior managers, and all human resources professionals.
- DEI HR checklist
- Sample DEI policy
- List of DEI resources
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Diane Pape Reed
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC