Managing Faster Payments Risk & Fraud
StreamedMay 18, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The world seems to be continually spinning faster – and it’s taking the financial services industry with it.
Take this opportunity to learn how to recognize, evaluate, and avoid the risk and fraud attendant to faster payments. The danger zones, risks, and fraud are real. This dynamic webinar will provide the expert insight you need.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify the risk associated with faster payments
- Implement controls for faster payments
- Understand the rules governing various faster payments networks
- Identify OFAC requirements for faster payments
- Distinguish between different faster payments networks
All payments have risk and a potential for loss due to risk mismanagement and fraud! With payments moving faster than ever before along the RTP network, the FedNow Service, and other avenues, how have those risks evolved or changed? Are there new danger zones? Are there new ways to address this risk? Will faster payments equal faster fraud? Will fraud increase with the release of a faster solution? Learn the answers to these questions and more while building a risk-management program for a faster payment solution.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session is best suited for directors, managers, compliance officers, and operations personnel.
- CFPB’s Electronic Fund Transfers FAQs
- OFAC’s Sanctions Compliance Guidance for Instant Payment Systems
- Nacha’s 9/22/22 Risk Management Framework
- RTP Rules Interpretation, Fraud Reporting, and Acting on Alerts
- FedNow fraud resource links
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC