IRA Overview: Traditional, Roth & SEP Plans
StreamedNov 30, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Learn about the rules governing traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and SEP plans.
Plan to attend this lively program to learn about the rules governing traditional IRA, Roth IRA, and SEP plans. If you are new to the world of IRA plans or are looking for a general update/refresher on IRA or SEP plan rules, this well-timed webinar is the ticket to implementing best practices.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify traditional and Roth IRA eligibility requirements
- Examine IRA contributions limits
- Review IRA distribution rules and requirements, including qualified, tax-free Roth IRA distributions
- Distinguish between IRA rollovers and IRA transfers
- Follow the requirements for establishing and contributing to SEP plans
- Use several quick reference charts that will be provided for future reference
Whether you are relatively new to the IRA world or looking for an informative refresher on traditional and Roth IRA rules, this session is for you. From plan eligibility and contribution rules to portability and plan distribution rules, we will explore the fundamental concepts that will have the greatest impact on your IRA program. We will also explore the fundamental concepts of SEP plans (Simplified Employee Pension plans) and explain how easily SEP contributions may be made directly into existing traditional IRA accounts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This session will provide valuable information for staff who deal face-to-face with IRA owners or small business owners. The webinar will also benefit those with IRA operational, supervisory, or managerial responsibilities, as well as licensed insurance and registered representatives.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
LaLoggia Consulting, Inc
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC