IRA Year-End Update: New & Important IRA Issues & Answers
StreamedNov 28, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Are you up to date on the most important issues facing traditional and Roth IRA owners?
Presented in an easy-to-understand format, this webinar will identify and address key areas of IRA reporting, how to avoid administrative noncompliance, and the July 14, 2023, guidance regarding IRA beneficiary distributions under the 10-year rule.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
IRS Notices 2023-54 and 2022-53
- Understand relief provided under Notice 2023-54 for certain missed beneficiary distributions under the 10-year rule and certain missed 60-day rollover period deadlines
- Identify IRA beneficiary options for deaths occurring on or after January 1, 2020
- Use beneficiary options quick reference charts
- Examine new required 2023 federal income tax withholding requirements, including IRS Form W-4R
- Determine when traditional IRA RMDs (required minimum distributions) must commence
- Understand important considerations when minors or organizations are named as IRA beneficiaries
- Distinguish whether divorce will impact IRA beneficiary designations
In this timely session you will learn about your many responsibilities when managing and administering traditional and Roth IRA accounts and it will ensure that you are up to date on current IRA issues and IRS guidance. This session will cover a lot of ground, including a detailed review of IRS guidance issued on July 14, 2023, regarding handling certain IRA beneficiary distributions under the 10-year rule. Whether you have operational, managerial, or member contact responsibilities, you will benefit from this practical session.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative webinar will benefit everyone at your organization who is involved with IRA accounts, including service representatives, operations staff, compliance staff, administrative personnel, management, trust department staff, and those licensed for insurance and securities.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
LaLoggia Consulting, Inc
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC