BSA for Operations Personnel
StreamedSep 21, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
BSA training for the operations team is crucial – and required.
This jam-packed program will provide insight, BSA requirements, compliance tips, and well-honed tools to ensure your operations program is shipshape!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand your responsibilities under each of the five BSA pillars
- Identify and report potentially suspicious activity
- Gather information required to meet your customer due diligence requirements
- Apply provided best practices to identify and monitor high-risk accountholders
- Review red flags for hot-button, high-risk (or illegal) activities including cybercrime, cannabis-related businesses, human trafficking, and cryptocurrency
- Detail the penalties for non-compliance
Members of the operations team see it all – deposits, loan payments, debit card transactions – and serve as the hub for electronic banking, RDC, and ACH services. Therefore, it’s crucial that this team receives tailored initial and annual training on BSA/AML requirements and fully understands the BSA responsibilities of their day-to-day duties. This session will detail BSA/AML rule components, including red flags for money laundering, CIP documentation, CDD rules, OFAC screening, CTR completion, maintaining information for the sale of monetary instruments, and much more! In addition, it will review red flags for ACH fraud and BSA best practices for electronic banking services. Attend this webinar to gain the knowledge and tools needed to comply with the many requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for deposit operations personnel, loan operations personnel, electronic banking staff, BSA/AML officers, and internal auditors.
- Audit checklist for reviewing correct CTR completion
- Sample RDC accountholder review form
- Red flags to use for training
- Beneficial ownership final rule fact sheet
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC