Advanced Lending Schedules: Commercial Loans, Indirect Loans, CARES Act Loan Modifications & More
StreamedJul 18, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
As of March 31, 2022, the NCUA completely restructured the Call Report. Do you know what changed?
This webinar will provide expert insights, relay all the latest information, and give you the confidence to accurately complete the related schedules.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Categorize loans by type for the Loans & Leases Schedule (Section 1)
- Distinguish between loans to include and exclude for delinquency reporting (Section 2)
- Reconcile loan charge-offs and recoveries (Section 3)
- Know when mortgage servicing assets are required to be recorded (Section 6)
- Differentiate between the different types of loan participations (Section 6)
- Define commercial loans according to NCUA rules and regulations (Section 8)
The NCUA started the Call Report Modernization (CRM) Project in 2016 and completely restructured the call report as of March 31, 2022. The new Schedule A covers everything in lending, from loans by category to commercial lending. Many consider Schedule A to be the most complex and confusing part of the entire Call Report. This webinar will decipher and clarify the instructions related to Schedule A and provide context and examples for commercial loans, indirect loans, CARES Act loan modifications, and more. Increase your Call Report acumen and confidently complete the new Call Report timely and accurately.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in Call Report data collection, preparation, and review, with a focus on lending and collections.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"The material presented was detailed and well presented. The speaker pointed out items that can be confusing and provided resources to assist."
-Dawn, Texas Trust Credit Union
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC