Creating a Seamless Accountholder Experience: Culture, Service, Retention
StreamedJun 7, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Make your accountholders your biggest fans!
Ensure their interactions with your financial institution are smooth, friendly, and seamless. There’s no better advertising than word-of-mouth. Learn how to achieve success with every interaction.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Define your culture-speak – why you do what you do and how to deliver the seamless message
- Determine accountholders’ preferences and identify the preferred delivery of their experience
- Implement the “four Ds” to the seamless experience – every level, every role, every day
- Unlock the keys to long-term favorable retention
- Employ the exponential power of referrals and learn how to get them
Seamless…a series of events so smoothly performed that one part cannot be distinguished from another, from beginning to end. In today’s uncertain times, accountholders are searching for certainty. Your ability to deliver confidence and trust across your entire enterprise will bring exponential value to your organization. To ensure success, every encounter with existing and potential accountholders must convey that you are the provider of choice. The experience must be seamless from start to finish!
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for frontline staff, accountholder service representatives, and managers.
- C.L.I.E.N.T. system: easy step-by-step approach to deliver a seamless experience
- Customized script template to engage accountholders
- Case study of actual event designed to help you discover and deliver personalized solutions
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Very informative. It showed how to provide a seamless experience, and the importance of following through and the personal handoff."
- Latasha, Southern Teachers & Parents Federal Credit Union
Pinnacle Training Group
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC