IRA/HSA Update: Including New 2024 Penalty-Free IRA Distribution Options
January 17, 2024
DateJan 17, 2024Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PST01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST03:00 PM EST
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Learn what you need to know about the multiple 2024 regulatory changes here!
This timely webinar will provide current information needed to make informed decisions about IRA and HSA plans and programs to individuals who interact with plan owners, or have IRA or HSA operational, compliance, or decision-making authority.
- Effects of the SECURE Act and SECURE 2.0 on IRA owners, trustees, and custodians, including:
- New IRA penalty-free distributions effective in 2023 and 2024
- 529 plan to Roth IRA rollovers
- Elimination of the penalty tax on corrected IRA excess contributions
- Allowable SEP and SIMPLE IRA Roth contributions
- Increased contribution limits for SIMPLE IRA plans
- IRA plan document amendment deadline
- 2024 IRA and HSA contribution limits
- Indexing of IRA catch-up contributions starting in 2024
- HSA issues and most commonly asked questions
- Qualified charitable distribution rules, including indexing contribution limits beginning in 2024
- Increase to the RMD age under SECURE 2.0
As one year ends and another begins, a new IRA and HSA season is upon us. This beneficial program will cover the recent regulatory changes, clarifications, and interpretations. You’ll learn about the significant impact of recent legislation on IRA owners and financial organizations. Whether your job responsibilities are dealing directly with IRA and HSA owners or include operational, reporting, or managerial responsibilities, this session will provide you with practical insights into what is new and important in the world of IRA and HSA plans.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This timely webinar is designed for staff who interact with IRA and HSA owners or have operational, compliance, or decision-making authority, as well as those who hold insurance or securities licenses.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
LaLoggia Consulting, Inc
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC