Managing Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack & Other Collaboration Platforms with Effective E-Policies
StreamedAug 18, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
If you are part of the policy patrol, do you know how to manage the risks, records, and rules for e-collaboration platforms?
Learn best practices for creating and implementing e-meeting platform policies and procedures with this jam-packed, can’t-miss program!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Write and implement best practices-based policies and procedures (P&Ps) as well as records retention policies for Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Slack, and other videoconferencing and meeting tools
- Create policies governing content and use of onsite, hybrid, and remote e-collaboration records
- Form an e-collaboration policy team to assess risks, rules, regulations, and records
- Use P&Ps to cut the risk of hostile work environment, harassment, and discrimination claims
- Safeguard PII, NPI, and privacy in compliance with GLBA and other industry regulators
- Manage unlawful and inappropriate language with content rules
- Support e-collaboration policy with the right archiving, retention, and data protection technology
- Enforce e-collaboration P&Ps with employee training and best-in-class technology tools
- Minimize legal and regulatory liabilities by putting best practices-based policies, expert advice, and compliance tips to work immediately
Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Slack, and other e-collaboration platforms escalate legal, regulatory, records, e-discovery, privacy, security, and other risks for financial institutions. Fully 27% of survey participants report one or more employees have used Teams to circumvent compliance requirements. Adding to the problem, remote staff may be tempted to play fast and loose with language when Zooming from home, increasing the likelihood of harassment, discrimination, and hostile work environment claims. When it comes to risks, records, and rules, e-collaboration tools are no different from email and social media. Failure to safeguard PII, NPI, consumer privacy, and business records could trigger regulatory audits, lawsuits, disgruntled accountholders, and decreased revenues.
You must act now to manage videoconferencing and meeting platforms with strategic e-policies and procedures. Attend this webinar to learn how to create and implement best practices-based policies and procedures to manage content, use, and records on Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Slack, and other e-collaboration tools. As a bonus, you’ll receive a three-part whitepaper designed to help your financial institution implement an e-collaboration policy program designed to minimize risks, manage use, and maximize compliance at the financial institution, employees’ homes, and elsewhere.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is a must for legal, compliance, human resources, records management, information governance, IT, training, privacy, and security professionals. Anyone who communicates via videoconferencing and messaging tools will benefit, as will anyone responsible for writing, implementing, and enforcing e-policies.
- Fact Sheet: eCollaboration Rules: Creating Effective ePolicies for Zoom, Teams, Slack, and other videoconferencing and meeting tools
- Three-part whitepaper: E-Collaboration Tools & Rules: Policies & Best Practices for the Compliant Management of Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Slack & Other Videoconferencing & Meeting Tools
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC