*POSTPONED* - The New NCUA Requirement for Succession Planning
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
The NCUA has not yet finalized the proposed rule on succession planning. Therefore, this webinar has been postponed. Once the rule is finalized, we will reschedule the webinar with the latest guidance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for board chairs, executive committees, directors, governance committee members, senior management, and supervisory committee members.
- Sample succession plan policy
- Sample skills and diversity matrix
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC