Branch Managers & Head Tellers: Managing the Critical Aspects
StreamedJun 8, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
How is your team’s teamwork? What are you doing to increase/improve their efficiency, professionalism, communication, and accuracy?
Packed with tools for branch managers and head tellers, this webinar will address empowerment, leadership, onboarding, coaching, overcoming resistance, evaluations, and more. Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind opportunity to learn management best practices and get a multitude of hands-on tools.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Identify basic principles of managing and motivating people
- Employ positive, constructive feedback
- Recognize the important components of employee onboarding
- Understand the hierarchy of learning and training categories
- Deliver memorable training to enhance retention
- Analyze the effectiveness of communications
- Manage an overflowing email inbox
- Lead effective staff meetings
- Implement organizational skills to improve your team’s performance
- Sell the importance of dual controls for preventing fraud
- Develop “cheat sheets” to successfully guide your staff
- Set the tone for success
Check out this podcast, were we visit with Molly Stull of Brode Consulting Services about some of the critical aspects that branch managers and head tellers need to keep be mindful of as leaders within their credit union:
Branch leadership (i.e., branch managers, assistant managers, or head tellers) must constantly strive to improve their team and themselves. Better performance increases professionalism and productivity, and ultimately provides opportunities to recommend deposit accounts, loans, and other financial products to accountholders – or potential accountholders. While internal controls and new account goals are critical, so is creating a work environment where the branch staff is empowered, efficient, and working as a team. This webinar will address how to engage staff, conduct efficient meetings, and further develop personal coaching skills to strengthen the team, including best practices for overcoming resistance. Developing a strong team starts with an effective new employee onboarding experience and uses feedback to continually coach and develop team members while adhering to policy and procedures.
Participants will receive learning-engagement tools to enable tellers to communicate more effectively. Two surveys designed for team leaders to learn more about their team and corporate culture will be provided, along with tips on welcoming a new employee to the team. A unique performance evaluation will be included to help managers and team members enhance their banking skills. A review of the fraud triangle components will assist managers in selling the importance of branch controls. This one-of-a-kind webinar will cover communication methods, developing creative learning experiences, teamwork, organizational skills, management principles, and performance feedback.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for branch managers, assistant branch managers, supervisors, head tellers, and others interested in advancing their managerial skills.
- Sample performance evaluation
- Sample surveys to identify specific staff and institution needs
- Checklist for onboarding a new employee
- Website references with useful financial industry information
- Sample procedure format
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"She was direct and to the point and you could tell how knowledgeable Molly was in all subjects. I believe I can use the material taught in the webinar to make myself an exceptional manager."
- Nicole, Carolina Foothills Federal Credit Union
"Being completely new to a management role, this webinar helped me immensely when it comes to understanding how to manage properly and professionally!"
- Marissa, Winston Salem Federal Credit Union
Brode Consulting Services, Inc.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC