2024 Call Report Update & Top 10 Errors
January 9, 2024
DateJan 9, 2024Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PST01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST03:00 PM EST
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Whether you are a veteran or new to the Call Report process, staying abreast of changes – including changes in the examiners’ gaze – can be challenging.
This beneficial program will provide the scoop on new information you should know and reveal the top 10 errors so you can increase accuracy and avoid mistakes.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain the most recent changes to the Call Report
- Understand the impact of the current expected credit losses methodology (CECL)
- Evaluate the reporting of loan modifications to borrowers experiencing financial difficulty
- Distinguish between different types of assets used to fund employee benefit plans
- Avoid costly mistakes and prevent audit/examination findings
The Call Report is constantly changing and it’s important that you are up to speed. Many recent changes relate to the adoption of new accounting standards, including CECL. Examiners are consistently reporting Call Report errors as findings, regardless of materiality. This program will explore recent changes, CECL’s impact, and how to avoid common – yet costly – mistakes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in the Call Report data collection, preparation, and review process, with a focus on accounting, finance, and lending/collections.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
This Webinar Appears In
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC