Auditing Call Reports
StreamedOct 20, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Do your Call Reports contain the information that auditors and examiners want to see?
What do your Call Reports say about the stability, risk profile, and financial strength of your credit union? Join this webinar to get expert advice, tips, and best practices to improve your Call Report process.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand how Call Reports are used by examiners and auditors
- Establish effective Call Report internal controls
- Maintain supporting documentation to assist outside parties
- Coordinate and facilitate examination and audit requests
on critical areas to review for completeness and precision
Call Reports contain a significant amount of information, but how is that information evaluated by examiners and auditors? The Call Report says a lot about the financial health, stability, and risk profile of the credit union and impacts the extent of the procedures performed during an examination. There are countless disclosures that also appear in a credit union’s financial statements and are validated as part of the audit process. This session will provide insights so that you are prepared for your next audit and examination.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in preparing and reviewing Call Reports, including internal auditors and audit liaisons.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including upcoming cycle due dates, frequently asked questions, forms, instructions, and recent modernization changes
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC