Call Reports: Financial Accounting & Reporting
StreamedJul 17, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
No one likes to make mistakes.
But errors on Call Reports are worse because they are public and can lead to increased scrutiny from regulators. With so much at stake, this is the perfect time to learn about best practices and updates to 2023 filings. Relevant examples will be provided.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Prepare the statement of financial condition and the statement of income and expense
- Identify general ledger accounts that may be incorrectly categorized
- Understand investment reporting (Schedule B)
- Report commitments and off-balance sheet exposures (Schedule C)
- Disclose relevant shares and deposits information (Schedule D)
Preparing financial statements for the Call Report is just like preparing your own internal financial statements, right? Think again! There are subtle differences that may go unnoticed. In addition, there have been recent updates to borrowing arrangements in Schedule C, Section 4 that will need to be incorporated in your 2023 filings. This session will provide tips, tricks, and relevant examples to assist in preparing the quarterly Call Reports. It will address how to prepare the statement of financial condition, statement of income and expense, and Schedules B, C, and D.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in Call Report data collection, preparation, and review, with a focus on finance and accounting.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including upcoming cycle due dates, frequently asked questions, forms, and instructions
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"The information was very helpful and cleared up many questions."
- Cheryl, Cabway Telco Federal Credit Union
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC