CECL... One Year In
StreamedDec 12, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
How are you doing with CECL? Has it been friend or foe?
With this webinar, you’ll discover the most common implementation approaches and how to take advantage of lessons others have learned.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Have a practical understanding of how financial institutions have managed CECL in 2023
- Identify the most typical methodologies used by financial institutions
- Understand the common errors made in executing CECL
- Employ up-to-date guidance from regulatory agencies
- Make recommendations for successfully managing CECL in 2024
2023 was the first full year for non-public institutions to comply with CECL. This program will address how financial institutions have implemented CECL, explore the most common methodologies used, and review the most frequent implementation mistakes. The presenter will explain what he has learned from the front lines, including regulatory exam findings and 2024 expectations, as well as provide suggestions for a successful 2024.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session would best suit those responsible for managing CECL, including chief risk officers, chief financial officers, chief lending officers, and any other staff involved with the data, calculations, and analysis for your institution’s CECL process.
- Checklist of best practices for successfully managing CECL
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Good info and very relevant. It gave some items to consider going forward."
- Fred, Erie Federal Credit Union
Robert L. Viering
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC