Designing Right-Size Risk Assessments
StreamedMay 23, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Risk assessment design is unique to each financial institution.
One size does not fit all. These assessments have to be individualized because each institution’s situation is different. Join us to learn how to design a risk assessment that is right-sized, concise, impactful, and intelligible.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand different approaches to risk assessment
- Explain risk assessment objectives and results
- Design a risk assessment that is the “right size” for your institution
- Communicate with risk stakeholders
- Distinguish between inherent and control risk
- Connect business processes and controls to the risk assessment
Every institution has risk, but not every team has learned to capture the unique risk profile at their institution. With so many tools available – from third-party vendors to thought leadership – it is easy to get lost. Leaders can end up with a risk assessment that is too complicated to be useful, or too small to be impactful. This webinar will include a survey of risk assessment approaches and expectations from third parties, including examiners. It will provide real-world examples of risk assessments from institutions of various sizes, testing approaches, and results interpretations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informational webinar will benefit internal audit staff, risk management personnel, and compliance staff.
- Useful website links
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC