High-Risk Accountholders & Services
May 10, 2023
DateMay 10, 2023Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PDT01:00 PM MDT
02:00 PM CDT03:00 PM EDT
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
There is a list of high-risk customers and services in the BSA exam manual.
Are you familiar with it? Do you understand how they impact your anti-money laundering program and how to mitigate the risks? Learn about the additional due diligence that is required.
- Nonresident aliens and foreign individuals (NRA)
- Politically exposed persons (PEP)
- Embassy and foreign consulate accounts
- Nonbank financial institutions and MSBs
- Professional service providers
- Nongovernmental organizations and charities
- Cash intensive businesses
- Cannabis-related businesses
- Private ATMs
- Virtual asset service providers
- Third-party payment processors (TPPPs)
Many types of accountholders come to your financial institution seeking many types of services. The BSA exam manual identifies many services and accountholders as high risk for money laundering. This webinar will cover those high-risk accountholders and services and explain their impact on the AML program. What makes them high risk? What extra due diligence is required? How do high-risk accountholders and services impact your institution’s BSA risk rating? This detailed webinar will cover it all.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This webinar is designed for BSA officers, BSA coordinators, compliance officers, and security officers.
- FFIEC’s BSA/AML Examination Manual
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC