Managing Your Mobile RDC Program
StreamedDec 6, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
It’s not just about making deposits from afar – although that is a great accountholder benefit.
Managing your mobile remote deposit capture (RDC) program is multifaceted. Do you know the risks involved? How are those risks woven into your institution’s existing risk assessment program? What about the compliance requirements? Is it time to take another look?
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Plan an appropriate remote deposit capture (RDC) risk assessment approach
- Identify potential risks within your RDC program
- Assign internal controls to mitigate your RDC risks
- Assess next steps to improve your RDC policy
- Review and update your RDC program procedures
This course is eligible for 1.8 AAP credits.
Remote deposit capture allows end users to make deposits safely without entering the branch. An effective RDC program starts with an RDC risk assessment. Prior to implementing RDC, senior management should identify and assess the associated legal, compliance, reputational, and operational risks. They should ensure that RDC is compatible with the institution’s business strategies, understand the return on investment, and weigh management’s ability to manage RDC’s inherent risks. Management’s evaluations of RDC systems, including products and services, should be incorporated into existing risk-assessment processes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative webinar will benefit senior management, operations staff, RDC decision-makers, and everyone involved in the RDC process.
- RDC consumer assessment form
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC