Call Report Schedule A (Lending): Clarifying the Confusion
StreamedApr 12, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Would your Call Report Schedule A get an “A”?
With the NCUA’s Call Report Modernization project and last year’s restructuring of the Call Report, some confusion may remain. This in-depth session will clarify the confusion surrounding Schedule A, provide expert insight, and increase your Call Report savvy.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Categorize loans by type for the Loans and Leases Schedule (Section 1)
- Recognize loans subject to delinquency and TDR reporting (Section 2)
- Reconcile loan charge-offs and recoveries (Section 3)
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of loans to officials (Section 4)
- Identify indirect loans (Section 5)
- Know when servicing assets are required to be recorded (Section 6)
- Classify residential real estate loans (Section 7)
- Define commercial loans according to NCUA rules and regulations (Section 8)
The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) started the Call Report Modernization (CRM) project in 2016 and completely restructured the Call Report as of March 31, 2022. The new Schedule A covers everything lending, from loans by category to commercial lending. Many consider Schedule A to be the most complex and confusing part of the entire Call Report.
This webinar will decipher and clarify the instructions related to Schedule A and provide context and examples for commercial loans, loans sold, and troubled debt restructurings (TDRs). Increase your Call Report acumen and confidently complete Schedule A in a timely and accurate fashion.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for individuals involved in Call Report data collection, preparation, and review, with a focus on lending and collections.
- Important links to NCUA’s Credit Union Online website, including updated Call Report forms, instructions, and recent changes
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"The speaker obviously knew the material and I appreciated the pace in which he attacked the volume of information he intended to get through."
- A.C. Griffith, North Coast Credit Union
"I feel that the speaker covered everything very well."
- Julie, Minnequa Works Credit Union
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC