Top Five Marketing Trends for 2023 & Beyond
StreamedFeb 8, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Effective marketing is always a moving target – and the competition is fierce.
What works today may not work tomorrow. This webinar will provide insight into effective marketing techniques for 2023 and beyond.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the importance and value of effective employment marketing
- Distinguish yourself as a community partner in marketing efforts
- Effectively communicate your message to Millennials and Zoomers
- Explain how nontraditional marketing works
- Use partnerships and data analytics to get the most out of your marketing dollars
Marketing isn’t just pretty pictures and postcards anymore. The word “free” no longer gets people’s attention. And if you’re relying on direct mail and in-branch advertising to get your message across, you’re way behind the times. In fact, if you’re not mining your data and perhaps purchasing more data, you’re probably not growing or increasing your loan dollars.
Fortunately, there’s never been a better time to be a marketer in the financial arena. While there are too many competitors to count, many are relying on the same boring marketing programs and failing to reach their goals. This webinar will evaluate the top five marketing trends of 2023 and beyond, including the advent of employment marketing, the basics of data analytics, nontraditional marketing techniques, and methods for making the most of community relationships in your sales and marketing efforts. Join us to explore the newest tools for your marketing toolbox.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all professional financial marketers from new marketing assistants to well-versed senior vice presidents.
- Marketing checklist for evaluating your online presence
- List of sources for purchasing useful marketing data
- A “tackle box” of data you should be mining to get better results and prove your effectiveness
- List of partnerships to help maximize your marketing dollars
- Sample marketing program guide for sharing your goals and results with the sales team and executive management
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC