UDAAP & Debt Collection
StreamedNov 2, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
UDAAP can present risk in all four corners of your institution.
Do you know what counts as an unfair, deceptive, or abusive act or practice? How does it affect your collection department and deposit accounts? Attend this deep dive into the UDAAP world and learn to sidestep the risks.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand what constitutes an unfair, deceptive, or abusive act or practice (UDAAP)
- Know how UDAAP applies to deposit accounts, marketing products, and services
- Avoid UDAAP when collecting consumer debts
- Take steps to reduce your institution’s UDAAP risk
Join this in-depth discussion of the CFPB’s prohibition against unfair, deceptive, and abusive acts and practices, where participants will learn how to identify these elements. It will address how UDAAP can apply to every product, service, department, and employee of your institution. Besides providing up-to-the-minute guidance, this webinar will go into detail about avoiding UDAAP when collecting consumer debts. Regulatory compliance counsel Michael Christians will provide steps to reduce your institution’s UDAAP risk.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This jam-packed session will highly benefit operations staff, new accounts personnel, lenders, marketers, support staff, compliance professionals, auditors, and management.
- UDAAP desktop reference guide
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Michael Christians Consulting, LLC
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC