March 7, 2024
DateMar 7, 2024Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PST01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST03:00 PM EST
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Commercial bankruptcies are a world of their own.
This webinar will cover the key aspects, players, complexities, best practices, and hazards to avoid. The tools provided include a checklist and key deadlines. Don’t miss this training on commercial bankruptcy – they don’t come around every day. Carpe diem!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the key aspects and players in a commercial bankruptcy
- Distinguish between the different bankruptcy chapters and how that may impact you
- Identify key deadlines in a typical commercial bankruptcy
- Recognize potential pitfalls – depending upon the type of bankruptcy
- Implement necessary steps to protect your institution’s rights in a bankruptcy
Commercial bankruptcies, especially Chapter 11, can move fast and what happens in the early days of a proceeding sets the tone for the entire case. As a result, your institution needs to be ready to act immediately to protect its interests. This webinar will explain the key aspects of commercial bankruptcy proceedings and the steps to take so you’re not caught flat-footed when a borrower files for bankruptcy.
This timely training will also identify various best practices depending upon the type of bankruptcy, including the completion of proofs of claim and protecting cash collateral. In addition, this program will address common avoidance or “claw-back” actions that may be implemented by a trustee or other authorized party and potential defenses related to such actions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for all loan and collection personnel, including loan officers, loan operations staff, credit administration personnel, managers, collectors, compliance officers, and attorneys.
- Checklist to ensure you don’t forget a step in the process
- List of key deadlines in a commercial bankruptcy case
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Spencer Fane LLP
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC