Accounting Foundations for Lenders
StreamedJul 5, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
All disciplines require foundational knowledge.
The same is true for lenders of all stripes. If you want to discover the connections between balance sheets, income statements, net worth reconciliations, and cash flow statements, this is the place to start!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand how financial statements are constructed
- Grasp how the financial statements are connected
- Comprehend the accounting used for major collateral accounts
- Apply the concepts learned to credit analysis
Understanding accounting fundamentals is essential to sound credit analysis. Accounting is the language employed to communicate financial information. It is the process of identifying and measuring economic events, then classifying, recording, and summarizing the measurements and reporting the information to permit judgments and decisions by the users. Lenders rely on this accountant-prepared information to make such decisions.
The purpose of this course is to enable lenders to judge the quality of the financial statement and to demonstrate how the balance sheet, income statement, and reconciliation of net worth and cash flow statement are developed and connected. The program will be presented from a lender’s perspective and will focus on the issues most relevant to commercial lenders, consumer lenders, and credit analysts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative program will benefit commercial lenders, consumer lenders, branch managers, credit analysts, loan review officers, credit administrators, credit officers, and directors seeking a better understanding of financial statements.
- Rules of debits and credits chart for the balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Jeffery W. Johnson
Bankers Insight Group, LLC
© 2024 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC