Adding the "Wow Factor" to Credit Analysis
StreamedAug 24, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Analyzing a commercial borrower’s creditworthiness can be tricky.
A common question is, “How do a company’s changing financial metrics impact cash flow over time?” Learn the answer to this question and more.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand key financial metrics that impact a company’s cash flow
- Use financial impact analysis to:
- Determine the cash flow impact of changing accounts receivable, inventory, and accounts payable turnover
- Properly structure short-term and long-term loans
- Forecast major items on the balance sheet and income statement
- Determine the amount of funding required to pay major creditors
- Ascertain the cash flow financial impact of changing gross, operating, and net profit margins
Calculating credit ratios to determine the financial condition and creditworthiness of a business is just the starting point of analyzing a company’s true performance. Ratio analysis can take the process to a higher level.
This webinar will demonstrate how to use ratio analysis to determine the financial impact of changing metrics, such as changes in working capital assets and working capital liabilities turnover as well as changes in the gross, operating, and net profit margins. This analysis will allow lenders to structure loans appropriately by determining the amount of funding needed to replace potential cash flow losses caused by negative financial trends. When this specialized analysis is mastered, the lender can add the “wow” factor to their analysis by not only describing trends, but also understanding and communicating the cash flow impact of those changing trends.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for commercial lenders, credit analysts, credit department managers, senior loan officers, senior credit officers, loan review personnel, branch managers serving commercial borrowers, chief risk officers, and auditors.
- Formulas to calculate the financial impact of changing metrics on the balance sheet and income statement
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Bankers Insight Group
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC