Financial Literacy Part 1: How to Identify 7 Risks Using Financial Statements
StreamedJun 13, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Financial literacy is a key element in any board member’s skillset. Is it part of yours?
This timely webinar will explain how financial statements can be used to identify risk. Join us to improve your risk-identification proficiency.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand which risks may be affecting your credit union and how to identify them
- Identify the seven major credit union risk components and how they intersect
- Explain the key financial literacy components of your credit union’s financial condition
- Understand your credit union’s financial statements and how these risks are identified
- Expound on the most important risks that may be affecting your credit union
Everything a credit union does to serve its members involves some kind of risk, whether it be collecting loans, investing excess funds, providing electronic services to members, etc. This program will explain how to identify these risks just by reviewing your financial statements. It will also explore key risks that may be impacting your credit union.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for directors, supervisory and audit committee members, new credit union employees, rising stars at your credit union, and accounting department personnel.
- Cheat sheet – 7 Credit Union Risk Categories
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC