IRA & HSA Update: Discover What's New & Changing
January 12, 2023
DateJan 12, 2023Duration90 minutes
12:00 PM PST01:00 PM MST
02:00 PM CST03:00 PM EST
- Unlimited connections for your institution
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet
- Take-away toolkit
- Presenter’s contact info for questions
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
With a new year, you need new information!
If you deal with IRAs or HSAs, you won’t want to miss this important update, complete with regulatory changes, pending legislation, and 2023 contribution limits.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand the far-reaching effects of recent IRS guidance on IRA required minimum distributions and beneficiary distributions
- Be up to date on pending legislation and potential changes, including operational and IRA owner impacts
- Analyze the new 2023 federal tax withholding changes and know when to use IRS Form W-4R versus Form W-4P
- Identify 2022 and 2023 IRA and HSA contribution limits
- Examine current HSA trends and common questions
As one year ends and another begins, the start of another IRA and HSA season is upon us. Be prepared by catching up on recent regulatory changes, clarifications, and interpretations. Learn about the significant impact that pending legislation will have on IRA owners and financial organizations. Whether your duties include dealing directly with IRA and HSA owners or involve operational, reporting, or managerial responsibilities, this session will provide practical insights into what’s new and important in the world of IRA and HSA plans.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This timely webinar will benefit all staff who deal with IRA and HSA owners, or who have IRA or HSA operational, compliance, or decision-making authority. The session will also provide value to those who hold insurance or securities licenses.
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
LaLoggia Consulting, Inc
This Webinar Appears In
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC