Maximizing Cyber Security Soundness & Minimizing Incidents
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Cyber security is top of mind throughout the financial industry.
Today’s news is filled with stories of cyber attacks, hacks, and data breaches. Real-world cyber security threats, industry best practices, and effective techniques will all illustrate how to maximize soundness and minimize incidents.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Discuss real-world cyber security threats
- Understand the evolving regulatory landscape
- Identify and monitor cyber security events
- Acquire industry best practices for managing cyber security incidents
- Identify mitigation strategies to manage ongoing risk
Today’s malicious threat actors are always evolving and applying new techniques to disrupt and, in some cases, stop organizations from conducting business. This webinar will address the current threat landscape that plagues financial institutions and methods for hardening the most active threat vectors. Participants will receive foundational techniques that industry professionals apply to minimize disruption before events happen or if you have been breached.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is for board members, risk management staff, executives, and technology leaders focused on protecting today’s financial industry.
- Cyber security risk dashboard template
- Cyber security framework scorecard
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits