Regulatory Alphabet for Deposit Accounts
StreamedAug 5, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Do you know the ABCs of opening new deposit accounts?
Which regulations apply? What documentation is required? What about privacy notices – or unauthorized transactions? Join us to learn the relevant regulatory alphabet so you can easily open compliant deposit accounts.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explain Bank Secrecy Act CIP and due diligence requirements
- Identify how to effectively use exception holds under Regulation CC
- Define customer liability for unauthorized transactions under Regulation E
- Comply with Regulation P’s privacy notice requirements
- Understand the advertising requirements for deposit accounts under Regulation DD
This jam-packed session will cover the key “alphabet” regulations that must be considered when opening new deposit accounts. This information-intensive session will address these issues:
- The BSA’s CIP (identification) and CDD (due diligence) requirements
- Funds availability and exception holds rules for new accounts under Regulation CC
- Regulation E’s rules governing initial disclosures, issuance of access devices, and opting in for overdraft services
- The initial privacy notice required by Regulation P
- New account disclosures required by the Truth in Savings Act
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed specifically for new accounts representatives, deposit operations personnel, retail managers, and compliance professionals.
- Quick reference guides for the Bank Secrecy Act and Regulations CC, E, P, and DD
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
Michael Christians Consulting, LLC
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC