The Way Forward to MORE Time: How to Manage Your Time, Instead of It Managing You
StreamedAug 31, 2022Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
In today’s hectic business environment, it’s not always easy to keep “the main thing,” well... the main thing.
But what if there was a better way to manage your focus and productivity? There is!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explore a strategy that allows you to truly prioritize everything on your plate, whether working from home or in the office, so you can easily focus on what really matters – without being overwhelmed
- Get clarity on how to create an extreme sliver of focus toward goals, projects, and accountholders, so that you make educated decisions about where to apply your efforts for the best results
- Discover one powerful tool that will have you achieving progress toward what is most important every day
- Understand what gets in the way of achieving your desired results and what you can do about it
- Get the goodies! Participants will receive templates to implement everything the speaker shares!
In this highly interactive program, you’ll discover four steps that increase your clarity around the priorities you make and the actions you take. Learn how to focus on the right opportunities to be productive so you can create MORE momentum and results – without sacrificing what is most important to you in the process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This highly-actionable session is perfect for any professional who is tired of feeling swamped and feels they have no control over their time – no matter what level of the organization they serve.
- The Way Forward to What Matters Most
- The Way Forward to Your Ideal Week
- The Way Forward to MORE Time worksheet
- Get Results Now tracking worksheet for creating better time habits
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"The webinar helped me to visualize and understand how to prioritize and stay focused on what is needed to accomplish goals for both my career and my personal life."
- Elena, First City Credit Union
"This was an exceptional webinar, I enjoyed every minute of it. It can get overwhelming to have so many tasks, especially as a manager when things are constantly coming up pulling you in different directions. I love the handouts she provided and that she explained how to break down your goals to make them more manageable. I can't wait to start utilizing these handouts!"
- Clarissa, Natco Credit Union
Getting to Clarity, LLC
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC