Countdown to New Beneficial Ownership Rules: Effective January 1, 2024
StreamedSep 13, 2023Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Beneficial ownership and BSA go hand in hand.
The new beneficial ownership rules will have a big impact on business accounts, among other things. Are you ready for the January 1, 2024, changes? Do you know how they will impact your processes and procedures? Popular presenter Debbie Crawford will provide unique, comprehensive insight. This is a must-attend program!
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Understand what accountholders must do and know before January 1, 2024
- Describe key definitions
- Explain who is in and who is out for beneficial ownership
- Ascertain what a reporting company is
- Identify who a beneficial owner is and the new exemptions
- Determine who will have access and how the database will be accessed
- Rewrite policy, procedures, and processes
Listen to Deb answer questions about the new beneficial ownership rules:
It’s game time for beneficial ownership! What do we know? What do we have to change? What do we have to do to get ready for this new regulation? This program will look at what needs to be done. It won’t be business as usual for beneficial ownership. The new database, Beneficial Ownership Secure System (BOSS), will open January 1, 2024. Get ready for this important BSA development for business accounts.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for BSA officers, BSA staff, branch administration, loan administration, compliance staff, senior management, and trainers.
- Beneficial ownership handbook of all the regulations and discussion in the Federal Register
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Deborah was very knowledgeable, personable and kept the webinar flowing."
- Teresa, Align Credit Union
"Debbie is such a fantastic and knowledgeable trainer. She makes the information easy to understand and her action plan is incredibly valuable to our credit union. Thank you!"
- Estelle, DuGood Federal Credit Union
"Not only was the speaker exceptional and knowledgeable, but the toolkit documents she provided to complement the webinar were exactly what we needed to be on the right path. Excellent session."
- Danielle, State Highway Patrol FCU
"I feel more prepared to receive these changes and feel confident in the coming months that Deb will get us the info!!"
- Tara, Maple FCU
"Expansive content, organized and presented for understanding. Supporting materials were very much appreciated!"
- Paula, Consumers Credit Union
" Very informative on the upcoming changes."
- Michelle, Bangor Federal Credit Union
" Easy to understand, well organized, easy to follow power point, Very knowledgeable."
- Robyn, Magnifi Financial Credit Union
"Deborah Crawford was very knowledgeable about the subject at hand, as usual. She presented information that was valuable and useful. She is a presenter that cares about the topics she speaks on and has a desire to present information that is useful to financial institutions."
- Sandi, Piedmont Advantage Credit Union
Deborah L. Crawford
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC