Interest Rate Risk Management Today
StreamedJul 5, 2023Duration60 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
A Complimentary On-Demand Webinar for Our Valued Webinar Participants!
It is hard to believe that in early 2022 the Federal Funds Rate was near zero. Fast forward to the end of 2022, and the Federal Reserve had increased interest rates 500 basis points in nine months in an effort to fight inflation which was hovering near a 40-year high. These aggressive efforts allowed many financial institutions to take advantage of rising interest rates with their margins expanding. However, as liquidity has dried up and the pressure on deposits has heated up, many have concerns about their balance sheets and overall performance. This session will examine these concerns and present strategies to better prepare your institution for the uncertainty ahead.
Check out this podcast with Dale Sheller as he answers questions about interest rate risk management:
- Industry trends for balance sheets, investment portfolios, and performance
- Pressures related to the liability side of the balance sheet and cost of funds
- Balance sheet and investment portfolio strategies for the current environment
- Best practices for ensuring regulatory compliance with interest rate risk and liquidity risk management
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
"Very current and to the point with actionable suggestions to deal with the current interest rate environment."
- Lloyd, NuMark Credit Union
The Baker Group LP
© 2023 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC