Lending Regulatory Roundup: Avoiding Violations & Preparing for Changes
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Lending compliance violations can be costly in terms of time, resources, and reputation.
- Use regulatory resources to research examiner-identified compliance issues
- Identify and correct TRID errors
- Understand RESPA’s marketing limitations
- Define when a new flood determination is required
- Track and respond to consumer complaints
- Explain the timing and requirements of ATR/QM changes
The number of examiner-identified regulatory violations is on the rise. Last year 54% of issues cited by examiners were related to TILA, FDPA, and RESPA. This webinar will review these issues and provide tools and best practices to test for these compliance weaknesses and implement corrective action if needed. Recent regulatory orders will be examined to show how to avoid the mistakes of others and identify potential fraud in your own institution. In addition, the ATR/QM issues you will face in the near future will be addressed.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for loan officers, loan operations personnel, compliance officers, and internal auditors.
- Links to important regulatory resources
- Formulas to test TRID calculations
- Tolerance fee chart
- Regulatory testing and monitoring documentation
- Flood insurance determination form
- ATR/QM fact sheet
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CEs