Opening Multi-Tiered Business Accounts
StreamedDec 13, 2021Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited and shareable access
two business days after live streaming
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
Onions. The more you peel, the more layers there are.
That’s how multi-tiered business accounts can be. This webinar will take a trip through a wide variety of scenarios to explain what is needed to open these accounts, how they should be structured, and how to run CIP on complex relationships.
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Walk through the scenarios before you receive Letters Testamentary
- Run CIP on complex business relationships
- Understand and complete beneficial ownership
- Track the authority requirements for multi-tiers on business accounts
- Have a systematic approach to all business accounts
This fast-paced program on multi-tiered business accounts will address the following scenarios:
- A trust as the owner of a sole proprietorship
- Sole proprietorships with multiple DBAs
- Corporations and LLCs with DBAs
- LLCs whose members are businesses and trusts
- Partnerships whose partners are businesses
It will also cover other scenarios to teach you how to build a methodology for approaching complex relationships that have multiple tiers – and perhaps in multiple states.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This thorough webinar will benefit deposit compliance and operations staff, BSA personnel, loan officers, branch managers, new accounts staff, trainers, and anyone who opens business accounts.
- New account handbook
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits.
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your financial institution is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC