Decoding the Examination Process: 10 Essential Techniques to Thrive During Your Next Exam
StreamedJun 14, 2022Duration90 minutes
See Registration Options
- Unlimited & shareable access starting
two business days after live stream
- Available on desktop, mobile & tablet devices 24/7
- Take-away toolkit
- Ability to download webinar video
- Presenter's contact info for questions
A regulatory examination should be viewed as an opportunity to show off your operations, rather than an enemy invasion.
In reality, regulators are not trying to surprise you during exams, and they give plenty of notice of their intended targets – if you know where to look...
AFTER THIS WEBINAR YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Explore recent regulatory examination guidance
- Appreciate examination trends and hot topics
- Understand and present your institution’s risk management process
- Uncover mysteries of the examination resources
- Use effective communication strategies
- Engage best practices for preparing your key process stakeholders
How much time and effort are diverted from normal required tasks when you have to prepare for an examination? Even with virtual examinations, the more time examiners spend with you, the less time you are spending on the core mission. But with smart preparation, more scrutiny doesn't have to mean more time spent on compliance.
This webinar will cut through the “regulatory speak” and show how concentrated preparation around key regulatory and operational issues can put examiners at ease and get you back to focusing on the mission first. Don’t be caught ill-prepared for the new realities of regulatory examinations. Join us for a review of the current regulatory climate, core regulatory concerns, and best practices for planning, preparing, and engaging with the examination team.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This informative session is designed for executives, senior management staff, compliance personnel, lending staff, finance staff, internal auditors, and anyone involved in examination preparation.
- Examination preparation checklist
- Inventory of examination resources
- Employee training log
- Interactive quiz
- PDF of slides and speaker’s contact info for follow-up questions
- Attendance certificate provided to self-report CE credits
NOTE: All materials are subject to copyright. Transmission, retransmission, or republishing of any webinar to other institutions or those not employed by your agency is prohibited. Print materials may be copied for eligible participants only.
David A. Reed
Reed & Jolly, PLLC
© 2022 FINANCIAL EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, INC